Teenager electrocuted while charging phone | MyLatestGist.com
Society

Teenager electrocuted while charging phone

Spread the love

A teenager, Chibuike Emmanuel has reportedly died from electrocution in Ozoro, Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

100% Natural Herbs to Finally End Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection and Small Manhood. >>>Click Here for Details<<<

The 18-year-old was said to have been electrocuted at about 5:00 pm on Tuesday while charging his iPhone 8.

NAN quoted a community source saying the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday.

ALSO READ:  Chief of Army Staff sought the support of retired Army officers

The mother’s friend (name withheld), who brought him from Lagos to spend his holiday in Ozoro, filed the report.

The victim laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest while charging and slept off.

“The deceased was electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was confirmed dead”, a source said.

ALSO READ:  It Is Now Illegal To Own A Livestock Poultry In Residential Areas – Ogun State Government Declares

His body has been transported to the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.

Police Public Relations Officer, Delta Command, DSP Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.

Click To Read Full Articles

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button