No official offers for Osimhen – Napoli  | MyLatestGist.com
Sports

No official offers for Osimhen – Napoli 

Napoli confirm several clubs are interested in Victor Osimhen but haven’t yet received official offers for the Nigeria international.

The former Lille star has three years left in his contract at the Stadio Maradona, but a number of European clubs have been linked securing his in the summer.

Manchester United, Arsenal and Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in the 23-year-old and Napoli director Cristiano Giuntoli has provided the latest updates regarding the striker.

ALSO READ:  Super Eagles defender Awaziem set for Boavista return

The Partenopei don’t want to sell Osimhen but are aware of the interest from clubs in Europe.

“Everyone knows we have great expectations and he still has three years left in his contract. We’ve received calls, but not offers,” Giuntoli said at a press conference on Saturday.

Napoli rejected a €100m bid from Newcastle in January and the player is reportedly unwilling to sign a club that doesn’t play Champions League football next season.

ALSO READ:  AFCON2021: How Simon Moses Game Is Evoking Memories Of Jay Jay Okocha

Nevertheless, an offer from one of the big sides in England could make him change his mind.

Bayern Munich is also considering the striker as a replacement for Robert Lewandowski, who wants to move to Barcelona.

Osimhen refused to commit his future to Napoli last month. “I don’t know what the future has in store for me, I know that anything can happen. Now, I want to go on holiday now and recharge and then we’ll think about the rest,” he said while on international duty Nigeria.

ALSO READ:  Shakira threatens to expose Gerard Pique’s secrets

THE FULL VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT IS HERE! WATCH NOW“>WATCH RELATED VIDEO

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Notjustloaded.com
Back to top button