Latest Gist

Moment A new bride’s wedding dress caught on fire on her wedding day

Moment A new bride’s wedding dress caught on fire on her wedding day

It was a wedding nightmare beyond the imagining of even the world’s most paranoid bridezilla: A new bride’s wedding dress caught on fire not once, but twice—and it was all caught on video. Read on to find out what happened, and how water—and a lack of water—can be equally disastrous as fire at wedding ceremonies.

TikTok user @holblythe was the bride in question, and she posted a video of the unfortunate incident on Sept. 12. Sparks were visible as the bride-to-be walked down the aisle when the full skirt of her wedding dress brushed up perilously against two of the lit candles that lined both sides of the runway. “Providing the entertainment down the aisle,” she wrote on the post. “Keep watching to see my whole dress nearly go up in flames twice and me not even noticing!” See the video.

ALSO READ:  40 Killed In India Bridge Collapse, 30 Critically Injured

 

 

https://mylatestgist.com/?p=4666&preview=true

In the video, a wedding guest springs into action, possibly extinguishing the burning dress and lifting it away from the candles. “Oh gosh! You definitely had someone protecting you that day,” one TikTok commenter wrote. Okay note to self. No candles in the aisle,” wrote another. “Noted. no candles on floor with poofy dress,” said another.

 

Related Articles

Back to top button