Man Dies After He Got Poisoned By His Best Friend At His Birthday Party
A Nigerian man has died after he was poisoned by his best friend at his own birthday party.
The man, reported to be in his late 20s, was hospitalized shortly after his birthday celebration which was attended mainly by his friends.
A video from the occasion that has gone viral on social media captured the moment his friends came to share his joy with him in his house as he clocked another year of gratefulness to the Lord.
One of the friends who stood on his left is seen taking money from his wallet and pushing it into the celebrant’s pocket.
Part of the video also saw him on the hospital bed as he struggles with breath. He passed while still on admission after which the doctor’s diagnosis proved he was poisoned.