Family Burnt By Fire In Kasungu | MyLatestGist.com
Latest News

Family Burnt By Fire In Kasungu

A family in Kasungu district has been burnt after a house they were sleeping in caught fire.

The fire is suspected to have emanated from the place where the couple was keeping petrol.

Joseph Kachikho, Police Spokesperson has confirmed the development and identified the victims as Fumi Mbale and his wife Malita Chisi.

Reports say the family had 25 litres of petrol in their home which had cause them to meet their fate.

ALSO READ:  Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise

The Victims are being treated at Kasungu district hospital.

WATCH VIDEO HERE👇‍👇‍👇‍👇‍👇‍👇‍👇‍👇‍👇‍

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Notjustloaded.com
Back to top button